Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Light and Levi's

The search is over. I have been searching for a pair of high-waisted Levi's for quite some time now. While thrifitng with my dear roommate this weekend, I finally found some I loved enough to buy. I don't buy anything unless I without a doubt love it. What were once mom jeans, from the 90's, are now the shorts you see below. 

Seeing as my hunt was successful late into the summer I plan on wearing  these bad boys a lot in the fall, with tights and boots...I can't wait. I also got a sweet hat on my thrifting adventure. I haven't had the chance to wear it in public, so naturally I took photos in it, on my window seat, with a self-timer...makes sense. 

I've always been fascinated with photos containing streams of natural light, thus that is what my photos often contain. I've been having serendipitous photo taking lately. I'm okay with it. 

-Outfit details-
Shirt: Use to be my mom's, until she gave it to me this summer
belt: Goodwill
Hat: Goodwill
Shorts: Goodwill

No comments:

Post a Comment