Sunday, February 16, 2014

I'm getting there


"Experience:
that most brutal of teachers. But you learn,
my God do you learn."
---C.S. Lewis 

Life in 2014 has been difficult in the most beautiful ways.
The year is young, but has already brought pain and realization. I am overwhelmed, but I am processing, and I feel like I'm getting there. 
I am at that spot between "I don't know where I'm going" and "I know I'm growing." 

 The snow gave me time to laugh with the kindred spirits in my life. Time to think. Time to stop. Time to hear His words..."It is going to be okay." 

I'm learning to listen more-- to come to Christ first with open ears, not an open mouth. 
I struggle, but I continue to Seek God. 
I get anxiety, but I continue to Seek God.
"His Tranquility for my anxiety."
---Augustine

No comments:

Post a Comment