Thursday, June 25, 2015

Homemade blended coconut-cinnamon coffee

Published on mycoffeeism.com

I've been consuming an awful lot of iced coffee this month and I don't regret it one bit, because it's all been homemade. 

I decided to change it up and make blended coffee with some of my favorite ingredients: cinnamon & coconut oil. Man, was it good. And incredibly simple. I drank the whole jar in an embarrassingly short time. 

So, here's what you need: 
- ice, 1 cup
- chilled brewed coffee, 2 cups
- creamer or milk, 1/3 cup
- cinnamon, 1 teaspoon 
- coconut oil, 2 teaspoons 

Steps:
- pour ice & coffee in a blender, blend until smooth
- add cinnamon, creamer, & coconut oil, blend again for 15 seconds. 
- pour into a cup & garnish with extra cinnamon.
- Sip & smile. 

Makes enough for two. But I definitely drank it all, oops.  

1 comment:

  1. This sounds delicious! I will try it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete